Exploring the Irrefutable connection between
Self-Awareness and Business Results
The confidence that all great leaders possess does not come from believing they have all the answers, rather it comes from deep reflection. Questioning what they do know and showing others that their egos or ideas can be disproven. Great leaders have a team working behind the scenes to provide insight, problem solve and delve into areas where they (as leaders) do not have expertise.
It is in their ability to show others that they are fallible! Through this act of humility, they gain the respect of their people and the results in business and in life.
Socrates said “The only true knowledge is knowing you know nothing” and this rings true for the self-aware. Self-awareness allows you to analyse your behaviour and its impact on others, and correct fast!
Join us at our breakfast events in Sydney, Melbourne and Brisbane to learn about the link and impact between self-awareness and business results.
What does this mean for your team and organisation?
Imagine, being that aware that you know when to pivot and when not to, driving the results you want with the tools required to make it happen!
- Learning just ‘3 words’ to bring legitimacy to your leadership
- Revealing the true value of self-awareness
- Discover the power of being present
- Understanding self-awareness as a tool for leadership development
- Bring authenticity to your leadership and your team will follow suit
- Why being ‘uncomfortable in your own skin’ is crucial to growing your self-awareness