CUT TO THE CHASE
Feedback, conflict and the cost of conversations we avoid
BEING A GREAT LEADER MEANS SETTING THE BENCHMARK FOR EXCELLENCE
Giving and receiving feedback is a powerful performance lever. How do you use feedback to unleash transformational potential and galvanise your people? How do you set up an accountability structure that helps feedback ‘stick’? How do you enhance the relationship between feedback and conflict and leverage both to build powerful teams?
Join our next boardroom breakfast to cut to the chase of potent feedback. Let’s discuss the role of conflict and how to grow your people through challenging conversations. Let’s debate the ‘feedback payment system’ – do you pay now or later - and what’s cost of getting it wrong. Let’s unpack the language at the heart of effective feedback that facilitates conversations and inspires positive change.
- Feedback fuels performance
- The importance of conflict in building powerful teams
- How ‘nice and polite’ undermines profitability
- Understanding the price we pay for the conversations we don’t have
- How to give effective feedback – the "conflict-averse", the "high performer" and the "slippery eel"
Book now to secure your place.