We usually think of someone with “Integrity” as an upright, good citizen with a strong and consistent moral code. But that’s just moral integrity – where we abide by our personal values. For us, as leaders of organisations, integrity is about so much more than that:
Integrity is meeting the implicit promises of the leader
Integrity is the engine room of leadership
Leadership isn’t well defined and the formula for being a good leader is more implied than stated – people find it hard to describe but they know it when they see it. To be good leaders, to meet these implied promises, we must:
- Maintain the sanctity of our organisation’s values
- Live the values of our organisation
- Embody the organisation’s values for others
Integrity is a journey, not a destination
Integrity is something we work on all the time – it is a process of being truthful, responsible, accountable and loyal to values.
Come to our next Boardroom Breakfast to discuss how you can use integrity to lead more effectively and get more out of your organisation.
- Learn the implied promises of leaders
- Hear how integrity gives you the strength to have difficult conversations
- Discover how integrity can guide your decision making
- Use your integrity to bring your staff along with you on difficult journeys
- See the Integrity and Values Integrity Model in action
Join other business leaders at our next Boardroom Breakfast to hear how integrity can make you a better leader.